Once you’ve tried it, you’ll never want to use traditional systems again!
- Quick, clean installation – no paint, sawdust or mess
- Self-supporting – freestanding system
- Stable and safe – Systems have been tested for stability
- Reconfigurable – easily relocated, perfect for phased refurbishment
- Attractive and hygienic – creates a clean and bright environment
- Smooth surface – Ideal for adding notices, graphics and branding
- Foodsafe – easy clean chemical & bacteria resistant components
- Easy to install – available as self-installation kits
- Rental and purchase options – why buy if your need is temporary?
Panels are just 500mm wide – this provides far greater flexibility compared to other plastic hoardings. 35mm and 50mm thick panels are available for next day nationwide delivery in a range of sizes up to 5m.
Primarily designed as a temporary system – Hoardfast PVC is so good it is also used to provide a low-cost, high quality alternative to traditional steel partitioning. It can be used to construct bespoke enclosures, machine surrounds and tunnels. A range of doors and window panels can be incorporated to suit your specific needs.
Eco-friendly formulation – Hoardfast PVC panels are extruded with 85% recycled plastic content, can be re-used many times and recycled again at the end of their useful life.
If you would like to discuss your project with us call