Some features and benefits for your consideration:
- Simple fast installation – no paint, sawdust or mess
- Stable and safe – withstands pedestrian impact
- Reconfigurable – relocate and reconfigure, ideal for staged refurbishment
- Hygienic – easily cleanable chemical & bacteria resistant components
- Easy to install – available as self-installation kits
- Superior thermal insulation – minimise temperature loss
- Screen noisy processes – excellent acoustic performance
- Fire-rated to BS 476-22 and LPS 1208
- Surface spread of flame to BS 476-6 & 7 Class 0
We provide a cutting service for bespoke kits. All components are clearly labelled with fitting instructions supplied to ensure a fast clean installation without having to cut panels to size on-site.
If you need a floor-to-ceiling temporary hoarding offering a 60 minutes fire integrity and insulation, Hoardfast Firescreen will be ideal for you.
If you would like to discuss your project with us call