Hoardfast Flamescreen Zero can also be used to provide a low-cost permanent alternative to traditional double skin steel partitioning.
Where a floor-to-ceiling seal is required, Hoardfast provide a cutting service for bespoke kits. All components are clearly labelled with fitting instructions supplied to ensure a fast clean installation without having to cut panels to size on-site.
Some features and benefits for your consideration:
- Simple fast installation – no paint, sawdust or mess
- Self-supporting freestanding system – no need to floorfix
- Floor-to-ceiling dust-tight seal
- Stable and safe – withstands pedestrian impact
- Reconfigurable – easily relocate, ideal for staged refurbishment
- Attractive and clean – creates a clean and bright environment
- Easy to install – available as self-installation kits
- Excellent thermal insulation – minimise temperature loss
- Rental and purchase options – why buy if your need is temporary?
If you would like to discuss your project with us call